City Church Live @ 10:30 AM & 7PM
Standing on the Shoulders of Giants (Part Two)
We are all called to be a giants of the faith. We are designed to grow in the word and leave elementary teaching and move on to "meat" .....deeper teaching that is life changing. Sometimes we need help standing on faith and looking beyond the waves and trusting that God will bring us above the waters. Sometimes, we need to stand on another's shoulders to see beyond our circumstances. Let's focus in on the giants in our faith and see how we can become a giant in someone else's faith.
- Who are the giants in your life? Who was the most influential in helping you grow in your faith?
- How were they giants in your faith? What qualities, characters make them giants?
- How can you become a giant in someone else's faith?
- What do you need to change in your life to become a giant?
- Who are people in your life right now that need encouragement or need a giant in their life?
CHALLENGE: Write these down, pray about them. Connect with someone around you that needs encouragement. Pray with them. "The fervent effectual prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16
Share them with email@example.com.